Who we are
Website https://louisezeddasampson.com.au (Novel Solutions, LZS Press)
We collect information:
- When orders are placed in the store
- When contact is made via the website
- When you subscribe to the newsletter
What personal information is collected
The information collected may include the following (depending on what part of the website you access):
- Contact and shipping information
- Manuscript and editing enquiries, including part and full manuscript submissions
- Newsletter subscription contact details
- Information about your website usage – for example browser type, web pages visited, your IP address
How personal information is collected, held and used
The primary reason we collect and use your personal information is to enable the provision of services and to keep you informed (where applicable), and for the development and improvement of our services.
- If you have purchased from the shop, your information will only be used to process your order, or for general analysis (by postcode and order type) of sales statistics.
- If you subscribe to newsletter notifications, these will be the only notifications you receive
- All manuscript submissions are confidential and will not be shared with any other parties without the submitter’s (author) approval
- Information from the shop and newsletter subscription can be used to produce and provide insights, trends, and other relevant information to the website owner in a way that does not identify you
For users that purchase from our website, personal information is stored in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information. Subscription to the newsletter is opt-in and can be cancelled at any time.
What rights you have over your data
- If you have an account on this site, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you.
Where your personal information is shared
- Newsletter and/or third-party invoicing applications
- All manuscript submissions and discussions regarding content are confidential between editor and client and are not shared elsewhere.
- No information is shared with any other third parties unless there is a requirement by law to do so.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
This Privacy Statement was updated in May 2022.